Welcome to Angie's online black and white printing tutorial. This website contains all the information you need to know about printing professional looking black and white photographs.
After working through this tutorial, you should be able to print black and white photographs. You will learn to:
- Use an enlarger
- Use darkroom chemicals
Included in this site, you will find:
- The Basics: The basics will provide an overview of printing.
- Example: The example will provide a sample of what you can expect to produce when you print photographs.
- Tutorial: The tutorial will give you step-by-step instructions to guide you through printing your own photographs.
- Quick Reference: This is a one-page reference sheet that you can take with you to the darkroom.
- Photography Links: These give you the opportunity to explore more aspects of photography.
- About Angie: This page will give you information about Angie's life and times.